Some of our Special Projects
- An Integrated Watershed Development Project (named Mokshagundam Watershed Management Project) was executed in the drought prone area of Prakasam District of Andhra Pradesh (including Investigation, Planning and Preparation of Master Plan) during years 1986-89.
- Prepared Master Plan for Tsandravaripalli Watershed Project for DRDA, Chittoor District, Andhra Pradesh.
- NRDCS was appointed as implementing agency by DRDA for 4 Watershed Projects in Darsi Mandal, Prakasam District.
- The Appraisal of groundwater potential at proposed Power Station to be set up in collaboration with M/s. Coastal Power Company, USA at Samalapatti, Tamilnadu for M/s.SIV Industries Ltd., and Coimbatore in the year 1995.
- Hydro geological investigation at Pashamailaram, Medak District for EPTRI, Hyderabad to set up a TSDF under the Waste Management Project in the year 1997.
- Groundwater Investigation at Turkapalle, R.R. District for ICICI, Mumbai, in 1998.